The Silent Witness Program was developed so that members of the community could report criminal activity, suspicious activity or tips and remain anonymous. All information will be kept confidential.
To report a crime, suspicious activity or to pass along any other information to the Suffolk County Community College Public Safety Department, please fill out the form and press the submit button.
Note: Please do not use this form if immediate police, medical or fire assistance is needed. You must dial 911 or your campus public safety:
|All Campus Phones
|Michael J. Grant
Please let us know:
- where the incident occurred (address or location)
- what you saw (type of incident)
- when you saw it (date and time)
- who was involved (describe the suspect(s)
- any other important information.