- Recognize students in two-year colleges who excel in the study of the Spanish language
and Hispanic culture.
- Recognize those who have made the Hispanic contributions to modern culture better
known in the English-speaking world.
- Encourage students to acquire a greater interest in and a deeper understanding of
- Build and advocate friendship and mutual respect between the nations of Hispanic speech
and those of English speech.
- Serve its membership in ways that will contribute to the attainment of the goals and
ideals of the society.