Campus Activities and Student Leadership Development
Philosophy and Mission
The Office of Campus Activities and Student Leadership Development
The Office of Campus Activities and Student Leadership Development complements the mission of the college by creating opportunities for student involvement and fostering campus environments that inspire students to become active members of the campus, the college and the community. Working in collaboration with faculty and staff, the Office of Campus Activities offers a wide array of educational, cultural, leadership, social and recreational programs that promote student learning and development.
Staff efforts are intentionally focused upon enhancing student learning and personal development. Specifically, we assist students to:
Office of Campus Activities and Student Leadership Development staff serve as advocates for students, their environments, and the learning process. In order to promote student learning and success, we:
- encourage the holistic development of all students
- cultivate a sense of community among all students, faculty and staff at the campus and college
- celebrate and affirm the diversity of our campus and college community
- recognize diversity as a central tool for student learning and development
- assist students in making an effective transition into the campus environment
- seek innovative and creative solutions to issues and concerns
- seek to work collaboratively with students and faculty
- understand that our primary goal is to enhance student learning and student success
Babylon Student Center
533 College Rd.
Selden, NY 11784
Main #: 631-451-4812
Fax #: 631-732-4330
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-Th
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Friday
Peconic Building Room 122
121 Speonk Riverhead Rd.
Riverhead, NY 11901
Main #: 631-548-2522
Fax #: 631-548-3613
9:00 a.m. - 5:00p.m. M-F
Captree Commons #110
1001 Crooked Hill Rd.
Brentwood, NY 11717
Main #: 631-851-6702
Fax #: 631-851-6302
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F