Upon successful completion of the Nursing /A.S. Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Deliver patient and family-centered nursing care in a culturally sensitive and holistic manner across the life-span.
- Provide safe, effective and competent nursing care that promotes the health of patients and families.
- Participate as an effective member of the inter-professional team.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviors consistent with the standards of practice and regulatory frameworks of the registered professional nurse.
- Develop a plan of care that integrates health promotion and maintenance needs.
- Utilize evidence-based information and technology in the clinical decision making process.