Upon successful completion of the Hotel and Resort Management / A.A.S. Degree program graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Identify and apply effective managerial skills and functions associated with the hospitality industry and lodging management;
- Describe and use effective business decision-making strategies associated with the lodging and resort industries;
- Assess budgetary practices and formulate budgets using best practices of accounting for the hospitality industry;
- Determine effective techniques for food preparation and its planning; and
- Through an experiential learning course provided in the degree program, demonstrate applied business and hotel and resort management skills and knowledge.