Upon successful completion of the Liberal Arts and Sciences: Education (Child Study) Emphasis / A.A. Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Engage in self-reflective practice;
- Identify and explain the important social, philosophical, and historical influences on the development of the American educational system;
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Describe the current legal issues, trends, and reforms that impact contemporary education; and,
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge in the area of child development.