Upon successful completion of the Early Childhood / A.A.S Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 3/12/18
- Plan and facilitate a child centered, developmentally appropriate and integrated curriculum for young children;
- Establish effective, caring and professional relationships with young children;
- Establish effective and professional relationships with teachers and staff;
- Demonstrate professional attitudes and educational strategies that reflect an understanding of diversity in culture, learning style, developmental level, special needs and individuality; and,
- Incorporate knowledge of child development theory, learning research, educational methodology and professional ethics in her/his teaching.