Upon successful completion of the Culinary Arts: Baking and Pastry Arts / A.A.S. Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 5/22/18
- Determine effective techniques for food preparation and its planning;
- Assess budgetary practices and formulate budgets using best practices of accounting for the hospitality industry;
- Describe and use effective business decision-making strategies;
- Identify and apply effective managerial skills and functions associated with the Culinary Arts; and
- Through an experiential learning course provided in the degree program, demonstrate applied baking and pastry arts while integrating contemporary business skills and knowledge.