Cashier Frequently Asked Questions
- fully paid your tuition and fees;
- joined the Tuition Payment Plan (TPP);
- arranged for an approved third party to cover your charges;
- made specific arrangements to settle your account with the college; OR
- confirmed your attendance on the Web if your financial aid covered your entire balance.
- pay your total balance due; or
- sign up for the Tuition Payment Plan which requires you to pay a fee plus one-third of your tuition; or
- if financial aid covers all of your tuition, confirm your attendance on the Web no later than the due date on your bill.
For classes more than eight weeks long, 100 percent of tuition and refundable fees are refunded before the start of the session. After that, 75 percent is refunded in the first seven calendar days (days 1-7); 50 percent is refunded in the next seven days (days 8-14); and 25 percent is refunded in the following seven (days 15-21) days. After that, there are no refunds.
For classes eight weeks long or less, 100 percent is refunded before the start of class and 25 percent is refunded in the next seven calendar days (days 1-7). The only exception to this is for a class that is less than one week in length, where students must withdraw before the first meeting in order to receive a refund. Access Refund Policy.