Suffolk County Community College AcademicWorks Scholarships FAQ's
Suffolk County Community College’s scholarships listed in AcademicWorks have varied criteria, please carefully review the scholarship requirements to determine if you should submit an application.
Please adhere to the following procedures to ensure your scholarship application is properly completed:
- Complete general information (initial page of the online application)
- Select whether you are a new or continuing student
- Adhere to essay topic(s) and length
- Adhere to criteria listed for each scholarship
- Request letters of recommendation if required
- Read disclosure form
- Signature is required
Any AcademicWorks application submitted with incomplete information will not be considered or reviewed.
Important - Students must be in good academic standing to receive awarded scholarships.