Suffolk County Community College News
For Immediate Release
Share This News Release
Vets Stories Shared Through 'The Telling Project'
Art imitates real life as Suffolk County Community College hosts The Telling Project.
Seven local veterans and military family members will share their stories of service and sacrifice on Sunday November 22, 4 p.m., Suffolk County Community College’s Michael J. Grant Campus, Brentwood in the Health, Science and Education Center, room D105
The Telling Project is national performing arts non-profit that employs theater to deepen our understanding of the military and veterans’ experience.
The Telling Project features:
- David Clark - Unites States Marines and military parent (Shelter Island)
- Patrick Donohue – United States Army (Islip)
- Frank Kestler – United States Army and Gold Star Parent (Sag Harbor)
- JoAnn Lyles – Gold Star Parent (Sag Harbor)
- Katherine Mitchell - Military Parent (Sag Harbor)
- Bob Ratcliffe – United States Marines (Sag Harbor)
- Chris Stone - United State Navy (Sag Harbor)
See also: http://thetellingproject.org.
The event is also sponsored by the Joseph J. Theinert Foundation http://josephjtheinertmemorialfund.org